Port Activity Scenario
A digitalisation of port processes providing data to computational models (air pollution, energy balance, etc) calculating them from the operating schedule of the port
Schema of the product:
1. Adaptable in terms of data availability: can work with a minimum set of data providing results of corresponding level of confidence, allowing the manual reconfiguration of the schedule by the user.
1. Adaptable in terms of data availability: can work with a minimum set of data providing results of corresponding level of confidence.
2. Once setup, allows each port to have a centralized repository of their resources, utilizing them to module energy demand, environmental pollution and (even) COVID-19 restrictions.
3. Allows for what-if scenarios that can serve as a light digital twin of the port.
3. Once setup, allow each port to have a centralized inventory of their resources.
Keywords: data model, values per machine, port operations, suply chain, simulation, energy efficiency, noise desipersion, air pollution, environmental modelling, COVID-19.